About South Coast Diving Ltd.
Coast Diving Ltd. is a wholly Canadian owned company with our head
office located at the Federal drydock in Victoria, British Columbia.
Our commitment is the provision of timely, efficient and economical
solutions to marine problems while holding our clients best interest
at all times.
Our CAN/CSA certified diving personnel are recognized
to perform in-water surveys and inspections to very strict specifications
implemented by ISO standards and major classification societies.
Our operations consist of but are not limited to:
- Inspection and Surveys
- Underwater Construction and Project Management
- Ultrasonics, Thickness gauge, NDT
- Ship Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Underwater Infrastructure Remediation
- Side & Sector Scanning Operations
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (R.O.V.)
- Pipeline Inspection, Installation and Repair
- Underwater Salvage, Recovery and Waste
- Classification Wet Welding & Cutting
- Environmental Assessment Sample Collection
Documented copies of CAN/CSA certification and safety
procedures are deployed with the Supervisor's Log to each and every job
site and call-out.
Our commitment is to exceed all I.H. & S Regulations.
If we can be of service or assistance please do not hesitate to call or
Telephone: (250) 361-1556
Fax: (250) 361-1595
24 Hour Service cell: (250) 361-7095